Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hydrogen Peroxide and Baking Soda

After deciding to pursue hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) therapy, I went on a frantic search of the web to find out the closest place where I could do it. For all I knew it wasn't even available or legal in Canada, so I was half expecting to have to leave the country.

In the book 'Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle' by William Campbell Douglass II, MD there is a directory of practitioners, so I started there, first finding some naturopaths in BC. Searching the web, I eventually found some practitioners in Ontario - London, Toronto and Barrie -  but I was really hoping for someone closer.

When I mentioned to Tara that it seemed as though most of the people doing this kind of therapy in Canada are naturopaths, she suggested I contact a friend of ours, Jacinta Willems, a naturopath working in Stratford, to see if she could. Jacinta got back to me right away, telling me that she wasn't qualified to do any kind of intravenous therapy but suggested I contact John Pronk, a naturopath in Palmerston who does chelation therapy.

Chelation therapy is the use of intravenous infusions for a variety of conditions but is so unknown in the mainstream that the spell-check of this blog has underlined it in red. Not surprisingly, most of the Wikipedia entry on chelation is quite dismissive of it value.

I contacted John, who confirmed he is able to offer me intravenous H2O2 treatments, so I booked an appointment. 

Palmerston is a ten-minute drive from my front door. John is someone I met through some friends years ago when he allowed a small group of people to tour his straw bale house, which was then still under construction. John shares the building where his practice is with the local midwifery practice, and it was one of the midwives we knew socially who included us in the house tour.

I don't know about you, but I have always been fascinated by how the universe brings people together with Jungian synchronicity. To find someone so close to where I live - someone I have actually met - who can offer these treatments, has given Tara and I an even greater sense of optimism about this whole situation.

At my first appointment, John took some drops of blood from one of my fingers and put them under a microscope. The LED screen beside the scope showed my blood cells in full colour. John pointed at the condition of my blood which indicated how dehydrated I was, how my blood was full of yeast (candida overgrowth), and how my blood cells looked like they were not producing enough hydrogen peroxide!

Then I remembered the line in Dr Douglass' book saying that 'maybe cancer is actually a hydrogen peroxide deficiency'.

In addition to the H2O2 infusions, John recommended I start taking turmeric, some Candibactin to deal with the candida, and prescribed a glass of water with a half teaspoon of baking soda first thing in the morning.

Dr. Tullio Simoncini is the author of a book on treating cancer with baking soda called 'Cancer is a Fungus'. My cousin Neva recommended a link to a You Tube video (see below) about using baking soda to kill cancer, but at the time I was so overwhelmed by people's recommendations I ignored it. Apparently he injects baking soda adjacent to tumours and has been getting really good results.



So I've started drinking a glass of baking soda solution before meals, and yesterday I had my first H2O2 chelation treatment. It took a couple of hours so I did some reading, meditation and Qigong while I sat in a nice big comfy chair in a room in the basement of John's clinic where the midwives have their practice. One of the midwives, my friend Cathy, was in clinic at the same time. She came in and gave me a hug and a kiss, making me feel even more the sense of  being 'on the right path.'

After the treatment, I was singing and dancing for the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Catalase is an enzyme that catalyzes the transformation of hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen. This enzyme functions as a natural antioxidant protecting the cell against oxidative damage. This enzyme finds applications in Research and Clinical Chemistry. It also finds diverse industrial applications in textiles, waste treatment, cosmetics and as a disinfectant agent.catalase

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete