Monday, May 13, 2013

The Next Step

Whenever I share my diagnosis with someone, two things usually happen:

Either the person I am talking to or someone they know has gone through the same thing and they are now cancer free by despite being given a death sentence by their doctors(s);

They recommend a treatment besides chemotherapy or radiation.

The other day when I wrote about hydrogen peroxide therapy, a student of mine whose father has cancer contacted me and gave me the book 'Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle' by William Campbell Douglass II, MD. Once I started reading it, I realized this is the therapy I want to try before I go the radiation route.

Up until now I have been doing a bio-oxidative therapy similar to hydrogen peroxide therapy. It's called Miracle Mineral Solution and, taken orally once a day, is said to have the same result as taking hydrogen peroxide orally three times a day.

The book 'Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle' is an account of the successes Dr Douglass and other doctors have had treating a variety of 'terminal' and/or 'incurable' diseases such as cancer, HIV, sarcoidosis, MS, lupus, emphysema, etc. by administering hydrogen peroxide as an intravenous infusion. He is adamant that someone with my diagnosis cannot hope to transform their condition through oral bio-oxidative treatments alone.

The task I now face is finding someone nearby who offers this kind of treatment. I have been googling for practitioners all weekend and have found several in Toronto and Barrie, but would like someone closer. Someone in Guelph, Stratford or Kitchener/Waterloo would be nice.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Either the person I am talking to or someone they know has gone through the same thing and they are now cancer free by despite being given a death sentence by their doctors(s); this site

    ReplyDelete